We’re looking for a new driver for the 2017 season and beyond. The Parlour’s bus driver brings our original mobile scoop shop to public and catered events in the Triangle! Driver must have a flexible schedule with evening and weekend availability. The bus is not out year-round, but we do schedule the driver in the shop during the colder season.
Bus driver responsibilities include:
- Driving a converted mini school bus!
- Loading and unloading everything that will be needed on a shift, including ice creams, toppings, paper products, etc.
- Following the bus-readiness checklist precisely.
- Greeting all customers and offering samples and menu suggestions.
- Answering questions about menu items and ingredients.
- Scooping ice cream, mixing shakes, and making sundaes and floats.
- Following our cash handling procedures with care.
- Cleaning up at the end of a shift (we don’t have a dedicated cleaning person.)
Bus driver qualifications:
- An impeccable driving record and great references.
- Prefer experience driving large vehicles, but not necessary.
- A friendly and outgoing demeanor, ability to work well under pressure in a high-volume environment.
Compensation starts at $11/hr plus tips.