We need friendly, motivated Scoopers to work in our shop! We appreciate experience, but friendly attitude and attention to detail are more important!
- Greet every customer and offer menu suggestions.
- Answer questions about menu items and ingredients.
- Scoop ice cream and mix shakes.
- Make specialty coffee drinks and other beverages.
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines with care.
- Wash some dishes throughout your shift (we don’t have a dish person!)
- Keep ice creams, pints, and other items stocked throughout your shift, communicating your needs to kitchen staff and management/owners when necessary.
- Must like ice cream! You must be willing to taste product, learn about ingredients, and be able to give suggestions.
- Must be 16 years old or older; teens must be available for evening and weekend shifts.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays; must be available for at least 3 shifts per week.
- Willingness to follow our COVID protocols and wear a mask for the duration of a shift, until such protocols are no longer necessary.
- Friendly and outgoing demeanor is a must! We want our customers to enjoy visiting us, and great customer service is very important to us.
- Must be able to stay positive in a high-volume, customer facing position for 5-8 hours.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for long periods and perform physically demanding tasks.
- Must be able to work well with others.
All employees are hired on a 90 day probationary basis. Paid time off is available to long term employees after 6 months.