We need friendly scoopers to work in both the shop and the bus! Full-time and part-time candidates will be considered.
- Greet every customer and offer samples and menu suggestions.
- Answer questions about menu items and ingredients.
- Scoop ice cream, mix shakes, and make sundaes.
- Make specialty coffee drinks and other beverages.
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines with care.
- Wash some dishes throughout your shift (we don’t have a dish person!)
- Run register; follow our cash handling procedures with care.
- Keep ice creams, pints, and novelty items stocked throughout your shift, communicating your needs to kitchen staff when necessary.
- When working on the bus: help the driver load/unload and clean the bus.
- Must like ice cream! You must be willing to taste product, learn about ingredients, and be able to give suggestions.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous retail, foodservice, and/or customer experience is necessary.
- Friendly and outgoing demeanor is a must! We want our customers to enjoy visiting us, and great customer service is very important to us.
- Must be able to stay relaxed under pressure/during very busy times.
All employees are hired on a 90 day probationary basis. We pay a living wage to all employees post-trial period.